Berkshire Hathaway 'Cancel For Any Reason' Travel Protection reimburses 100% of traveler's non-refundable trip costs for losses due to unforeseen covered reasons. In addition, it reimburses 50% of non-refundable trip costs if trip is cancelled for any reason not listed in the policy. This Travel Protection Program is for US Residents* traveling to US-based and international locations (not subject to published travel restrictions). The Berkshire Hathaway Cancel For Any Reason Travel Protection Program is underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company.
All references to currency are in United States dollars.
*Schedule of Benefits
Trip Cancellation 100% of Trip Cost up to $100,000
Trip Cancellation for Any Reason 50% of trip Cost up to $100,000* when Covered Trip cancelled no less than 48 hours prior to the Scheduled Departure Date
Trip Interruption 150% of Trip Cost up to $150,000
Travel Delay $750 (Maximum $150 per day, Minimum 5 hours delay)
Missed Connection $250 (Minimum 3 hours delay)
Baggage & Personal Effects $1,000
Baggage Delay $300 (Minimum 12 hours delay)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment $10,000
Accident Sickness Medical Expense $25,000**
Emergency Medical Evacuation $500,000**
* This Program is for US Residents traveling to US-based and international locations (not subject to published travel restrictions). Restricted Countries: http://insurestays.com/travel-restrictions/
* This Program is NOT available to residents of New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, or US Territories: please select an alternative Program.
* Maximum Trip Cost is $100,000.
* Maximum Length of Trip is ninety (90) days.
* Extra Coverage, when the insurance plan is purchased within 15 days of Initial Trip Payment: (1) Pre-Existing Condition Exclusion Waiver, (2) Trip Cancellation / Interruption due to Financial Default, (3) $250 additional Missed Connection, (4) $50,000 Accidental
Cost: 10.800% of Reservation Total
To view the full policy, click here.