Why is Life in Paradise Different
Today, Life In Paradise is still a family-owned business that has a culture built on the foundation Martha created years ago. We use many of the same technologies that the larger companies utilize to ensure that we continue to be a leader in the property management business in Port Aransas for years to come.
Life In Paradise will expose your property to online booking websites including:
Our commitment to providing top-notch housekeeping and maintenance services are the key elements that make Life In Paradise one of the fastest growing property management companies in our market. You will find our employees are truly the backbone to this rapid growth.
Our Property Management Services
Our services are designed specifically to help improve your rental property revenue. Utilizing decades of industry experience and local expertise. Life In Paradise goes beyond the norm to develop new insights, drive results, which will help increase your revenue. In this digital age, we understand that the old business model has changed, but we work hard to maintain the small-town culture that Martha created over 25 years ago even as our company and Port Aransas continue to grow.
Our program is very simple. We charge the property owner 18.5 percent of the rental cost to manage your property plus a 1.5 Marketing Fee. We never nickel and dime our owners with miscellaneous charges. We strive to make sure that you are gaining the most from your rental property with the least amount of effort.
- We own the linens and towels at no cost to you.
- All linen is brought to our facility for cleaning in our industrial equipped facility. We do not use the owner's washer and dryers.
- We utilize technology to validate customer identity-making sure the minimum age requirement of 25 years old is met.
- We don't charge additional fees for the processing of repairs or maintenance on your behalf.
- Our staff of housekeepers and maintenance personnel are w2 employees of Life In Paradise.
- As your property management company, we treat your property as if we owned it personally.
Contact us today to hear more about what we have to offer.