Life in Paradise
Please call us if there is anything that we can do for you.
A note from Management:
If you need to contact us after business hours (emergency situations), these are typically issues with AC, plumbing, lockouts, or electrical issues, call 361- 749-7206, press 9, and leave a detailed voice message and someone will return your call ASAP. Be sure to leave a phone number. Please understand that issues such as wifi, TV issues, and other non-essential issues are not considered an emergency and will be handled on the following day. All other voicemails will be also answered the following day. We do monitor text messages until 9 p.m. on weekdays and 10 p.m. on Friday & Saturday evenings.
For loud neighbors after the 10 p.m. quiet time, please call the Port Aransas Police Dept. at 361-749-6241. Below are a few simple procedures that we ask that you follow to make your stay seamless and hassle-free.
- Damage / Issues: Please report issues as you notice them. In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be. Unreported damage will be billed to your credit card.
- Please do not change the setting on the refrigerator. When you place a number of warm items in the refrigerator at one time it can take a number of hours before the items become cold. Turning the setting down can cause the unit to freeze up and doesn't cause the unit to cool any faster.
- A/C not cooling? It is very important that you keep outside doors closed at all times. Leaving the door open even for just a short amount of time can cause the air to be uncomfortable in your property and it takes longer to cool humid air.
- Please do not set the A/C below your desired temperature. Much like the refrigerator, the A/C doesn't cool any faster by turning the thermostat below the desired temperature. The compressors on these units will run until the desired temps are reached.
- Extra Towels are typically under the bathroom sink. 2 towels per maximum occupancy of the property should be available for your use.
- Most properties have either a propane or charcoal grill. If the propane bottle needs to be refilled, we typically have a full bottle at the office and can be picked up during normal business hours. After hours, you can refill the bottle and bring us the receipt to reimburse you. For charcoal grills, you will need to provide the charcoal.
- If your property has a private pool or community pool, please abide by the posted pool rules. NO GLASS or Pets allowed in the pool area.
- Linens and pillows for sleeper sofa. These items are usually placed in a closet near the sofa sleeper.
- Dedicated parking spaces. It is imperative that you only park in your dedicated parking spot or spots. Locations with dedicated parking are Fortuna Bay Condos in Padre, Blue Heron Condos, BeachSide Townhomes, SeaMist Condos, Meridian Condos, Costa Del Ray, GulfSide Townhomes. Your vehicle can be towed if not in the proper space.
- Wifi /Internet: If your wifi network is not seen or not working you can try to solve the problem by unplugging the router/ modem from the wall, then plug back in and wait until the online light comes back on then try again. NEVER PUSH THE RESET BUTTON. This can cause a delay of several days in getting the internet working again.